Kia Niro Willingboro
Built from ground up to be an electric car, the all-new 2017 KIA Niro in Willingboro is KIA’s most fuel-efficient and eco-friendly car, which gives an excellent mileage of 52 mpg on the highway and 49 mpg in the city. The car comes with a dual clutch automatic transmission, which makes the gear shifting quick and smooth. Niro is one highly engineered and beautifully designed car that makes a bold entrance on the roads. For further information on the 2017 KIA Niro in Willingboro, read the more in-depth review below.
Touring Launch Edition
• UVO eServices with 7" Color Touch-Screen Display
• Black Fender and Rocker Rail Cladding
• Four in-door speakers, and two dash-mounted tweeters
• Body-Color Power Outside Mirrors
• Glossy Black Radiator Grille With Chrome Trim
• Leather seat trim
• Front & Rear Parking Assist System (FRPAS)
• 18” tires
• Harmam/Kandon premium surround sound with Clari-Fi, 8-speakers and integrated audio system
• 10-way driver’s seat adjustment with 2-way lumbar support
• Sport black accents
• Smart Cruise Control (SCC) and LDWS Driver's Seat Integrated Memory System (IMS)
• Sophisticated and Luxurious Premium Leather Seating
• P225/45R18 All-Season Tires with Mobility Kit
• Stainless-Steel Door Scuff Plate Trim
The all-new 2017 KIA Niro in Willingboro has a unique and elegant interior, which not only eye catching but also practical. The keys and buttons on the steering wheel allow the driver to control audio and temperature even while making a U-turn. Moreover, the seats are quite comfortable and highly adjustable. This makes long road trips relaxing and enjoyable. The cabin is not completely sound proof but still manages to block most of the external noises creating a calm and pleasant environment inside the car. The cargo space is also spacious which can be further expanded by folding the rear seats. The dashboard is made of a durable plastic, which looks expensive too. Climate control keeps the temperature inside the car soothing regardless of the weather outside.
The 2017 KIA Niro has been designed in such a way that the car not only gets a mean and sporty look but also is aerodynamic. The aerodynamic shape helps you save more on fuel as there is less air resistance. The car also has daytime running LED lights like most of the modern cars. The 2017 KIA Niro also features KIA’s signature tiger nose grille. Moreover, the car also has a futuristic look with sharp designs, wide wheelbase and lowered front and back bumpers. The car also has matching body-color side mirrors and door handles.
The 2017 KIA Niro in Willingboro is powered by a regular 1.6-liter, 4-cylinder engine and a 1.56 kWh lithium-ion polymer battery. The car packs 139 horses and produces 195 lb-ft of torque. The dual clutch six-speed automatic transmission enhances the gear shifting. The car has three driving modes to offer – Eco, Sport and Normal.