Kia Niro Burlington
The all-new 2017 KIA Niro in Burlington is KIA’s most advanced and fuel efficient car. In fact, it is one of the most fuel-efficient cars of all time as it is build from ground up to be an electric vehicle, which gives an immaculate mileage of 52 mpg on the highway and 49 mpg in the city. The compact and sporty crossover comes with a highly advanced dual clutch automatic transmission, which makes gear shifting accurate, smooth and fast. This beautifully designed crossover is no less than any modern day crossover and makes a noticeable entrance on the roads. For further information about the 2017 KIA Niro in Burlington, read the detailed review below.
• 1.6 Liter, inline 4 full parallel hybrid system
• Gasoline Direct injection (GDI)
• Cargo cover
• 4-way adjustable driver’s seat
• Front center console with armrest and storage
• Keyless entry system
• Power door locks
• Active eco system
• UVO eServices with 7" Color Touch-Screen Display
• Black Fender and Rocker Rail Cladding
• Four in-door speakers, and two dash-mounted tweeters
• Body-Color Power Outside Mirrors
• Glossy Black Radiator Grille With Chrome Trim
• Smart Cruise Control (SCC) and LDWS Driver's Seat Integrated Memory System (IMS)
• Sophisticated and Luxurious Premium Leather Seating
• P225/45R18 All-Season Tires with Mobility Kit
• Stainless-Steel Door Scuff Plate Trim
The all-new 2017 KIA Niro in Burlington offers you a unique and decent interior. Not only it is quite eye catching but also practical and comfortable. All the keys and buttons are rightly positioned and in reach of both the driver and the front passenger. Moreover, the leather trim seats are comforting and give you a nice drive while you can rest your back. The plenty of head and legroom both in the front and in the back makes your long road trips relaxing as you can move, stretch your legs etc. The highly advanced climate control feature creates a pleasant environment inside 2017 KIA Niro so you do not have to worry about the temperature outside. The beautiful crossover also comes with a spacious cargo room, which can be further expanded by folding the rear seats allowing you to store more stuff in your car. The car is also quite silent as most of the external noises are blocked.
Built to be an electric vehicle, the 2017 KIA Niro in Burlington is modern looking and not weirdly shaped as some commonly used hybrid cars. It has a aerodynamic shape, which allows the car be more fuel-efficient. The sporty look is further enhanced by the wide wheelbase and chrome lining, which comes in higher trims.
The 2017 KIA Niro in Burlington gets its power from a 1.56 kWh lithium-ion polymer battery, which is paired with a regular 1.6 liter, 4-cylinder engine and packs 139 horses. The car features three different driving modes – eco, normal and sport. This allows you to drive the car as per your mood.